NJCCN Summit 2015: NJ Grassroot Nurses
October 29, 2015
NJCCN Summit 2015: New Jersey Grassroot Nurses: Building a Culture of Health Through Innovation
The purpose of the summit by the New Jersey Collaborating Center is to engage front-line nurses across settings to build a culture of health through innovation. This summit will emphasize the important role nurses can and do play in transforming health in their communities. Learn how to create innovative projects and obtain funding to support your initiatives.
- Define culture of health and nurses role in leading change;
- Describe tenets of innovation and creativity and how to apply them in creating healthy;
- Demonstrate innovative models in place in New Jersey;
- Translate community health data using the County Health Rankings and Roadmaps work;
- Provide direction on how to apply for funding for community projects across.
WE WANT FRONT-LINE NURSES:
POST-ACUTE CARE; ACUTE CARE; PUBLIC HEALTH; CARE COORDINATORS; HOME CARE; SCHOOL NURSES; NEW GRADUATES; APNS; EDUCATORS/FACULTY; REPRESENTATIVES FROM PROFESSIONAL NURSING ORGANIZATIONS; INSURANCE INDUSTRY NURSES; PRIMARY CARE NURSES; COMMUNITY NURSES; INDUSTRY NURSES